LOCATION: LiUNA!625 Training Centre, 2155 Fasan Dr., Oldcastle
- Start and end times for classes may vary. Please check the calendar to verify start time.
- Please contact Cassandra Meca at 519-737-0373 ext. #117 to secure your seat.
- Additional dates and classes to be arranged as needed.
- There will be no reminder calls.
NO SHOW FEES: Working at Heights $100 • CPR $100 • All other classes $50
If you register for a class and do not attend you will be charged a No Show fee.
If you cannot attend you must call 519-737-0373 ext. #117 and leave a message prior to the start of the class to avoid this fee.
HARD HAT, SAFETY SHOES, SAFETY GLASSES REQUIRED FOR ALL TRAINING CLASSES.
All extended First Aid Certification will expire December 31, 2021. SIGN UP NOW for the First Aid Refresher Course.
- All Members are required to have Working at Heights as of October 1, 2017. Check Calendar for Class dates.
- Effective July 1, 2014, all Members must complete the Ministry of Labour Worker Health and Safety Awareness 4-Step online course. Read the course guidelines and complete the course here www.labour.gov.on.ca/english/hs/elearn/worker/foursteps.php
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Follow these instructions for Free Online Training using Safety Sync’s Workhub platform
- Go to WORKHUB.COM
- Click on SIGN UP FOR FREE
Important: For Job Title, type Member. For Company, type LIUNA625
- Create Your Free Workhub Account
For ‘Account type’ select Safety Courses Only
If you require assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org